Sunday 22 March 2015

Review- Splintered

Splintered (Splintered, #1)BookSplintered by A.G. Howard
My Rating- Did not finish
Genres/Themes- Adventure, fantasy, alternate universe, magic, fairytale- retelling.


DNF halfway through...


What I felt about the cover-



What I felt when I started reading this book-



What I felt about the main character-



What I felt about the male love interests-



What I felt about the love triangle-



What I felt about the plot-



What I felt about the writing-



My feelings for the book-



My final verdict-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment